During 35+ years a large experience has been built up on the development of components for Port Equipment together with reputable manufacturers of such components.
A combination of a theoratical and practical approach in the selection of components of various nature for Port Equipment has helped both end-customers and suppliers to create win-win situations in the delivery.
Motors, couplings, brakes, gears, bearings, wheel, sheaves, drums , wire ropes, spreaders, hooks are “our business”……….
Kleiss Cranes Consultants can support in a.o.:
- pre-study of power and strength calculations of drive trains of Port Equipment and other machines
- pre-selection of “best choice” concepts, products and brands
- avoid “under-” and “over”-specifying
- support during negotiations with end-customers
- support during the design process
Please feel free to contact us and discuss your specific project and how we can be of help